Sunday, September 18, 2005

 

Obssesions With Beauty

Your normal everyday post


This is not about serial killers. Or stalkers. Cos I hate talking about myself.

It's actually about how most of the suggestions I've been getting is to beautify my patch of grass (blog). Yeah, so the layout's bland, the links are disconcerting the font sucks. I've added captions haven't I?

Okay then I'll start writing with bullet points, bolded letters, post pictures as well.

Maybe I'll post about serial killers. That'll shut you up. Especially if I'm talkin' bout myself bwahahaha!!!!

Comments:
Your layout is good.. BIG AND EASES the eyes. Maybe some touch up might even be better. But please don't turn it into a 15-year-old designed blog again. Those are killers to perfect sight
 
Haha yeah. but 15-year-old is my mental age....

Noted. Thanks
 
He is lying......his mental age really is around 13 years.

Not bad layout. I will comment from time to time when i feel like it. Good luck in ypur studies.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?