Thursday, August 03, 2006

 

The crack just got bigger

This blog has been dead long enough that I have decided to do something(hopefully change the look while I'm at it) thus the beginning of some elaborate plan. The first step was to gain control of the blog account, sound simple enough except that I am no Kevin Mitnick.I could hire a hacker but I don’t have the financial capability to do so that cuts are the rest of the other option that requires some sort of currency (bribing the administrator, hostile takeover and etc). Having around 90% of possible option cut off I had my work cut out. So instead of taking this as a problem I decided to look it at another way, this means that there are fewer variables to consider. After countless sleepless nights I have finally decided to do what every wannabe does, make a false claim. I email the blog owner and claim that I have eyewitness account and picture implicating him of indecent behavior. I wish I could say more but the nature of my claim is so extreme that it is consider a taboo and to some society sacrilege but all I can say that involved an undergarment, a leash and an empty bottle of Jack Daniels which presumably is consumed by the owner. I knew such a claim would be a long shot but hey if it failed maybe there will be a posting about it and that could count as some success. So imagine my surprise when I received a reply asking pleading for mercy. You can feel the desperation as he is willing to do anything just to ensure the destruction of any proof of his 'experiment'. I knew I had reached the jackpot and the rest is history.

So for my first posting (and subsequent posting), I won’t be writing anything meaningful. I just wanted to make the crack bigger as it just seem there is more to write as one gets old. Maybe I just wanted to blog in defiance to the government who wants to control blogging. This is the same goverment that claims freedom and promotes technology. Wtf!! It was already frustrating enough seeing our leaders calling each other animal and one Sabahan MP mocking a fellow MP for being handicapped. As a Sabahan, I am ashamed of such a behavior from a Sabahan MP who just wanted to tunjuk temberang but only succeeded in making a fool out of him and seem bloody proud of it too. It such a shame that these leaders are so out of touch, no doubt the internet has not always been providing true news, facts, etc but don’t they realize that we are educated enough to tell the difference. Broadband penetration in Malaysia is so low that does who do opt for broadband has the maturity and intelligence level to make reasonable decision. Yes, we Malaysian surfers are smart enough to realize when someone is BS-ing and yes we also realize the government gives a load a crap all the time too. If we were so stupid to believe in every Jack and Joe in the internet wouldn’t we be con by now as I believe they are more con job then blogs around. The internet allows us to send message, advice, complaints report and many more especially for us the ordinary rakyat. If we would go to what the leaders call ‘proper channel’ I doubt it would even land on their secretary desk until election time. What is wrong for us to tell them we are watching their every move and telling others what is going on with the current government? At the end of the day it is us the rakyat who voted and put them where they are now. So we have the right to evaluate them and straighten them up when they go off course. The leaders should appreciate that we are able to criticize them and keep them on their toes so that they don’t wander off and steal the cookie jar as it seem that’s is all they want. I don’t expect any VIP to even read this, not because this isn’t a popular blog but because I doubt they even know what HTTP means.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?